The services of Dr Sandra Wheatley as an expert Psychologist in all aspects of marketing at a local, National and International level are provided by Potent.
For the past 20 years she has conducted and commented on research for several marketing campaigns for various product launches and re-branding for organisations such as Honda, B&Q, Natwest Bank, Sheila’s Wheels through top ranked PR Consultancies such as Markettiers4DC, Ketchum Pleon, and Hill & Knowlton. Most recently she has completed a Global Social Report with Fleishman-Hillard.
- Designing questionnaires for market research
- Analysing market research
- Researching the current Academic peer-refereed articles
- Drafting press release content
- Providing stand-alone Quotes for Press Releases
- Maintaining Press Embargo for Press Releases
- Producing written reports for publication coinciding with a Product launch or re-branding at various levels of accessibility (most commonly in three formats for public consumption, in a media friendly style, and of a standard that is Academically respected)
- Providing quotes and comments for subsequent Feature articles for Newspapers and Magazines
- Providing quotes and comments for subsequent live and pre-recorded radio interviews
- Providing quotes and comments for subsequent live pre-recorded television interviews
These services are typically arranged directly by the Account Director’s themselves with Sandra by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0208 123 8481.